We’re growing! Not just plants this time, our team is growing too! We value honest people who give their best effort every time, take initiative, embrace change, treat everyone with respect, and exhibit a sense of urgency. We encourage critical thinking and problem solving. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
Seasonal General Agriculture Labor
Click Here to Apply (Haga clic aqui para aplicar)
GENERAL AGRICULTURE WORKERS TYPICALLY DO THE FOLLOWING BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Harvest and inspect crops
- Process crops
- Weed field and greenhouse crops
- Take and plant crop cuttings
- Package spring nursery product
- Operate packaging and various farm machines
- Fulfill display racks for shipping
- Take crop inventory counts
- Fulfill nursery orders
- Prepare product for shipping
Employees are expected to work both inside and out in various weather conditions and temperatures. Must have use of all senses, and be able to stand continually, and sit, crouch, bend, reach, walk, climb and maneuver around racking/shelving and farm equipment. Must be reliable and meet attendance and drug screening requirements to maintain employment. Current work hours are 7:30am-4:00pm Monday through Friday.
Se espera que los empleados para trabajar dentro y por fuera en diversas condiciones meteorológicas y temperaturas. Debe tener uso de todos los sentidos , y ser capaz de soportar continuamente , y sentarse , agacharse , doblarse, alcanzar, caminar, subir y maniobrar alrededor de trasiego / estanterías y equipo agrícola . Debe ser fiable y cumplir con los requisitos de asistencia y de cribado de fármacos para mantener el empleo. Las horas de trabajo es de 7:30 am a 4:00 pm actuales de lunes a viernes.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator
Click HERE to apply!
We are currently looking for forklift/Hilo driver(s), one who has at least 1 year of forklift experience, for our 1st shift (7:30am-4:00pm). This is a direct hire/full time position.
General job description (not all encompassing):
- Load and unload product on the receiving docks, outside, or in coolers.
- Retrieve raw product from storage location and deliver to designated production run location
- Cycle count and organize product storage
- Empty bulk trash
- Perform daily Hilo checklist
- Able to read and understand English
- Good verbal communication skills with the use of walkie talkies
- Use of any required safety equipment at all times
- Know the limits of the equipment being used
- Work in a safe and efficient manner obey all safety rules and regulations
- Maintain a clean and well-organized work area’
- Perform other activities as required by supervisors.
- Willingness to be cross trained when in areas outside of material handling for help when necessary.
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary
- Exhibit good character traits such as initiative, excellent attendance, desire to learn, honesty, and positive attitude.