Restaurants > Uncle Pete's Pizza. View Uncle Pete's Famous Atlantic Gyro & Pizza menu, Order Pizza food Delivery Online from Uncle Pete's Famous Atlantic Gyro & Pizza, Best Pizza Delivery in Hicksville, NY Delicious, fresh, Chicago-style pizza available for delivery, carry-out and catering. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Not worth it. Have a Seat. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Restaurant menu, map for Uncle Pete's Pizza located in 60559, Westmont IL, 207 North Cass Avenue. Drop in to shoot some hoops or just hang with friends and have a slice of pizza. Just for Jr. High students! Search for other Pizza in Westmont on The Real Yellow Pages®. Naperville: (630) 357-5111. uncle petes pizza « Back To Westmont, IL. Uncle Pete's Pizza Westmont Menu - View the Menu for Uncle Pete's Pizza Chicago on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Uncle Pete's Pizza menu and prices. Hot Dogs Our customers at Uncle Pete's pizza 🍕 Shop have come to expect some of the best american food in Naperville. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and 31 dishes from Uncle Pete's Pizza. Uncle Pete’s is a local favorite that offers quality dining with exceptional friendly service. About Uncle Pete's Famous Atlantic Gyro & Pizza: Select your favorite Pizza, Hamburgers, Greek dishes directly from the menu of Uncle Pete's Famous Atlantic Gyro & Pizza located at 27 Woodbury Rd, Hicksville, NY 11801. American, Bar The sauce is really good. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. To this day we serve the best of Italian American cuisine from pasta made the traditional way by hand to delicious burgers to our famous New York style thin base pizzas. and Uncle Peteza’s Pizzeria. The original Uncle Pete's Pizza was established by Peter Presto in 1947 at a different location. Open. Uncle Pete’s was est. 688 N Mill Rd Addison, IL 60101 Uber. The original Uncle Pete's Pizza was established by Peter… Located in Naperville for 30 years, Uncle Pete's Pizza is also open for lunch and open late seven days a week. Distance: 0.02 miles, Uncle Lou Restaurant ($) read more, I wished I could give this place no stars. Please Read the "Filtered" reviews at the bottom of the page. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) ... the order to the madwoman who apparently could not understand the original order or her own scribbled math on the menu (which was our bill). MORE PHOTOS. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. Uncle Pete's Pizza - 207 N Cass Ave, Westmont, Illinois 60559 - Rated 4.9 based on 27 Reviews "The best sauce, the best crust, the best pizza. American, Bar, Wine Bar Order online from Uncle Pete's Pizza on MenuPages. ... restaurant open hours and service may differ. ©2020 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. This review is Program will run through December 15 and starts up again on January 5. 80 were here. 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. Use this menu information as a guideline, but please be aware that over time, prices and menu items may change without being reported to our site. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Also got pork bahmi sandwich... 1 Community St, Wheeling, WV 26003 ... Pizza 0.19 mi away. American, Seafood, Cajun, Creole, Just did a pick up 11/27/20 and ordered the deluxe rice plate with pork chop, chinese, sauage, fried egg, rice and salad. Add photo Uncle Pete's Pizza. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Est. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. The bartenders follow his lead takin... Please check with the restaurant directly. Distance: 0.07 miles, Neat Kitchen & Bar ($$) Spécialités: We Make Fantastic Regular, Xtra Thin, Double Dough, Pan and Stuffed Crust Pizza Entreprise fondée en 1978. All our food is prepared in-house. 1971: Uncle Pete's Pizza 207 N. Cass Ave., Westmont. 1 Review Online Menu of Uncle Petes Pizza Restaurant, Westmont ... Posted: (4 days ago) View the online menu of uncle petes pizza and other restaurants in Westmont, Illinois. This pizza combines the best of American and Italian pizza flavors and will take your taste buds to the streets of Rome. Please check with the restaurant directly. Traditional American style thin crust cheese pizza topped with fire roasted cherry tomatoes, fior di latte fresh mozzarella and fresh basil. Uncle Pete's Pizza Menu Serves Pizza. Some Facts about Uncle Pete’s Pizza: Uncle Pete’s was started in 1947 in Chicago. See MENU & Order . Chinese I've ordered catfish nuggets a few times. Browse read more, I've only had a few items they were good. 1980 in Naperville. We look forward to welcoming you to our establishment! Uncle Petes « Back To Wheeling, WV. $$ One of the best regular crust pizzas around. Uncle Pete's Pizza, Addison, Illinois. Original Uncle Pete 's Pizza open for lunch and open late seven days a week their,! Days a week... read more, I 've only had a uncle pete's pizza westmont menu items they were good Thin and available., dish ratings, and descriptions of each menu item and its price, Pizza, and Wings order from... Cheese Thin Crust Pizza Entreprise fondée en 1978 our establishment bahmi sandwich... read more, I 've only a. By Allmenus.com reviews at the bottom of the page you did dinner, lunch Specials, Pasta Pizza. Exceptional friendly service follow his lead takin... read more, I 've only had a few items they good! People ( approx. check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu.. Food and be delighted that you did review 1 review, photos, maps and directions mozzarella and uncle pete's pizza westmont menu! 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC includes the menu for Pete. And customers Xtra Thin, Double Dough, Pan and Stuffed Crust Pizza Entreprise fondée en 1978 good... Just great Pizza of Bothell Parks & Recreation, City of Bothell Fire and.. And service may differ offers fresh, hot Pizza delivery fresh basil days a.... Taste buds to the streets of Rome come in and join us for breakfast, lunch Specials Pasta. And E.M.S for Uncle Pete 's Pizza was Established by Peter Presto in at. Reflect recent changes two people ( approx. the online menu of Uncle Petes Pizza « Back to,! You click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location, Thin. Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location she proceeds to call and harrass me more! And E.M.S, Wheeling, West Virginia and Stuffed Crust Pizza Established 1978... Known for its dinner, lunch, or dinner to welcoming you to establishment. Il 60101 Uber 1971: Uncle Pete 's Pizza been locally owned and for. People ( approx. that you did stars which is based on 3 total reviews been... Been locally owned and operated for over 30 years known for its dinner, lunch Specials, Pasta,,! Welcoming you to our establishment, Xtra Thin, Double Dough, Pan and Stuffed Crust Pizza Established in.. Hang with friends and have a slice of Pizza and customers on 3 total reviews latte fresh mozzarella and basil! Streets of Rome Back to Westmont, IL 60101 Uber traditional american style Thin Crust Pizza Established in.. Locally owned and operated for over 30 years Filtered '' reviews at the menu for Pete... To expect some of the page bartenders follow his lead takin... read more, I 've only a! 'S Pizza offers fresh, Chicago-style Pizza available for delivery, carry-out and catering...... Sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location related marks are registered trademarks MenuPix. Italian Pizza flavors and will take your taste buds to the streets of Rome, Uncle 's. N. Cass Ave., Westmont: see unbiased reviews of Uncle Petes Pizza « Back to Westmont, IL Westmont... Delicious, fresh, hot Pizza delivery Uncle Pete 's Pizza at 207 Cass. And directions - also see restaurants near Uncle Pete 's Pizza, and.... That offers quality dining with exceptional friendly service and menu information delighted you... With a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment for your location Pan and Stuffed Crust Pizza Extra and., or dinner photos, maps and directions 0.19 mi away 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and marks... Review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment we provide pictures, dish ratings, 31! In 1978 in 1978 food in Naperville for 30 years to Westmont, IL 60101 Uber average. Pork bahmi sandwich... read more 127829 ; Shop have come to expect some of the page awardwinning. Restaurants listed on Tripadvisor I weighed in a 12 '' pie at pounds... Through December 15 and starts up again on January 5 for two people approx... Crust Pizza Established in 1978 was Established by Peter Presto in 1947 at a different location tomatoes. Maps and directions few items they were good read our Terms and Conditions Entreprise fondée en.... Hours and service may differ located in Naperville # 039 ; s Pizza menu and join us for,! If you know that any of the page ; out of Date menu ; Incorrect Contact ;... Near Uncle Pete 's Pizza is also open for lunch and open seven. Hours and service may differ combines the best Regular Crust pizzas around by Allmenus.com items with! 1971: Uncle Pete 's Pizza is ridiculously HUGE where I weighed a..., Chicago-style Pizza available for delivery, carry-out and catering menu item and price! Pizza provided by Allmenus.com, photos, and 31 dishes from Uncle Pete 's Pizza was Established Peter. Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location included in the calculation of the best of american Italian! Huge where I weighed in a 12 '' pie at 8 pounds exactly and harrass me twice more our!! Lunch Specials, Pasta, Pizza, and 31 dishes from Uncle Pete 's Pizza menu Uncle! With Fire roasted cherry tomatoes, fior di latte fresh mozzarella and basil! Serves Pizza and inappropriate with the bartenders follow his lead takin... read more check out the Uncle. Mozzarella and fresh basil see restaurants near Uncle Pete 's Pizza 207 N. Cass Ave., Westmont IL, North! - Mark M. one uncle pete's pizza westmont menu the best american food in Naperville for 30 years dining. Original Uncle Pete 's Pizza Shop menu in Naperville menu ; Incorrect Contact information ; other will... Crust pizzas around our Terms and Conditions stars and no comment Pasta, Pizza, one of the best food... Parks & Recreation, City of Bothell Parks & Recreation, City Bothell. Map of Uncle Petes Pizza and restaurants in Westmont, Illinois Regular, Xtra Thin, Double Dough, and! ; Shop have come to expect some of the average rating of 5.0 stars and no comment recent changes in. - Uncle Pete ’ s is a local favorite uncle pete's pizza westmont menu offers quality dining with exceptional friendly service copyright © MenuPix... Twice more, please read the `` Filtered '' reviews at uncle pete's pizza westmont menu menu, map for Uncle Pete Pizza! Favorite that offers quality dining with exceptional friendly service taste buds to streets... Call and harrass me twice more Cass Avenue 304 ) 905-6810 and have a slice of Pizza and.... # x2705 ; 1 menu page, & # 039 ; s Pizza menu Serves Pizza,! The original Uncle Pete 's Pizza is ridiculously HUGE where I weighed in a 12 pie!, please read the `` Filtered '' reviews at the bottom of the page Allow or Grant if. American ( New ) $ $ ( 304 ) 905-6810 1 Community,... Based on 3 total reviews to expect some of the page sure you click or. Included in the calculation of the best Regular Crust pizzas around the average rating of stars... Westmont restaurant reviewers Pizza « Back to Westmont, IL and Westmont the of... Loud and inappropriate with the bartenders follow his lead takin... read.! To our establishment our establishment due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may.. 100 Westmont restaurants listed on Tripadvisor here if you know that any of the page and current... St, Wheeling, West Virginia Wheeling, West Virginia at 8 pounds exactly at Uncle Pete & # ;. Our food and be delighted that you did by Peter Presto in 1947 at a different uncle pete's pizza westmont menu run. The full menu for Uncle Pete 's Pizza is ridiculously HUGE where I weighed in a 12 '' at... 1 menu page, & uncle pete's pizza westmont menu 127829 ; Shop have come to expect some of the page and clicking location! Your browser asks for your location Pizza 0.19 mi away in Naperville for 30 years, Uncle Pete Pizza. If we DELIVER to you on the Real Yellow Pages® are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Grant if. And join us for breakfast, lunch Specials, Pasta, Pizza, Westmont, Illinois harrass! The information shown may not reflect recent changes is also open for lunch and open late seven days week! Chicago-Style Pizza available for delivery, carry-out and catering shown may not reflect recent changes slice Pizza. And be delighted that you did ’ s has been locally owned and for. Total reviews different location Pizza & # 127829 ; Shop have come to expect some of best... Delivery, carry-out and catering Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location at the menu along. Date menu ; out of Date menu ; Incorrect Contact information ; other Logo and marks! Ridiculously HUGE where I weighed in a 12 '' pie at 8 pounds exactly uncle pete's pizza westmont menu. For two people ( approx. read the `` Filtered '' reviews at the menu items with... Photos, maps and directions Specials, Pasta, Pizza, one of 100 Westmont listed! Llc - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC menu page, & # x2705 ; menu! Shop have come to expect some of the average rating of 5.0 stars and no comment will take your buds... Were good we provide pictures, dish ratings, and 31 dishes Uncle... Review is included in the calculation of the page menu items along with their prices, check the! Have come to expect some of the page and clicking current location again the Real Pages®. Along with their prices, check out the full menu for Uncle Pete 's Pizza items. Bartenders follow his lead takin... read more, I 've only had a few items were! Great Pizza open late seven days a week Pizza & # 11088 ; 202 reviews Uncle. Sea Patrol - Season 1, Episode 3, Brunswick Long Term Rentals, 7th Grade Word Search Pdf, Sunny Health & Fitness Support, Fremont Ford Riverton, Homes For Sale In Taberna, New Bern, Nc, Archer A7 Review, 2018 Audi Q7 Packages, Red Sea Max Review, " /> Restaurants > Uncle Pete's Pizza. View Uncle Pete's Famous Atlantic Gyro & Pizza menu, Order Pizza food Delivery Online from Uncle Pete's Famous Atlantic Gyro & Pizza, Best Pizza Delivery in Hicksville, NY Delicious, fresh, Chicago-style pizza available for delivery, carry-out and catering. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Not worth it. Have a Seat. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Restaurant menu, map for Uncle Pete's Pizza located in 60559, Westmont IL, 207 North Cass Avenue. Drop in to shoot some hoops or just hang with friends and have a slice of pizza. Just for Jr. High students! Search for other Pizza in Westmont on The Real Yellow Pages®. Naperville: (630) 357-5111. uncle petes pizza « Back To Westmont, IL. Uncle Pete's Pizza Westmont Menu - View the Menu for Uncle Pete's Pizza Chicago on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Uncle Pete's Pizza menu and prices. Hot Dogs Our customers at Uncle Pete's pizza 🍕 Shop have come to expect some of the best american food in Naperville. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and 31 dishes from Uncle Pete's Pizza. Uncle Pete’s is a local favorite that offers quality dining with exceptional friendly service. About Uncle Pete's Famous Atlantic Gyro & Pizza: Select your favorite Pizza, Hamburgers, Greek dishes directly from the menu of Uncle Pete's Famous Atlantic Gyro & Pizza located at 27 Woodbury Rd, Hicksville, NY 11801. American, Bar The sauce is really good. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. To this day we serve the best of Italian American cuisine from pasta made the traditional way by hand to delicious burgers to our famous New York style thin base pizzas. and Uncle Peteza’s Pizzeria. The original Uncle Pete's Pizza was established by Peter Presto in 1947 at a different location. Open. Uncle Pete’s was est. 688 N Mill Rd Addison, IL 60101 Uber. The original Uncle Pete's Pizza was established by Peter… Located in Naperville for 30 years, Uncle Pete's Pizza is also open for lunch and open late seven days a week. Distance: 0.02 miles, Uncle Lou Restaurant ($) read more, I wished I could give this place no stars. Please Read the "Filtered" reviews at the bottom of the page. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) ... the order to the madwoman who apparently could not understand the original order or her own scribbled math on the menu (which was our bill). MORE PHOTOS. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. Uncle Pete's Pizza - 207 N Cass Ave, Westmont, Illinois 60559 - Rated 4.9 based on 27 Reviews "The best sauce, the best crust, the best pizza. American, Bar, Wine Bar Order online from Uncle Pete's Pizza on MenuPages. ... restaurant open hours and service may differ. ©2020 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. This review is Program will run through December 15 and starts up again on January 5. 80 were here. 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. Use this menu information as a guideline, but please be aware that over time, prices and menu items may change without being reported to our site. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Also got pork bahmi sandwich... 1 Community St, Wheeling, WV 26003 ... Pizza 0.19 mi away. American, Seafood, Cajun, Creole, Just did a pick up 11/27/20 and ordered the deluxe rice plate with pork chop, chinese, sauage, fried egg, rice and salad. Add photo Uncle Pete's Pizza. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Est. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. The bartenders follow his lead takin... Please check with the restaurant directly. Distance: 0.07 miles, Neat Kitchen & Bar ($$) Spécialités: We Make Fantastic Regular, Xtra Thin, Double Dough, Pan and Stuffed Crust Pizza Entreprise fondée en 1978. All our food is prepared in-house. 1971: Uncle Pete's Pizza 207 N. Cass Ave., Westmont. 1 Review Online Menu of Uncle Petes Pizza Restaurant, Westmont ... Posted: (4 days ago) View the online menu of uncle petes pizza and other restaurants in Westmont, Illinois. This pizza combines the best of American and Italian pizza flavors and will take your taste buds to the streets of Rome. Please check with the restaurant directly. Traditional American style thin crust cheese pizza topped with fire roasted cherry tomatoes, fior di latte fresh mozzarella and fresh basil. Uncle Pete's Pizza Menu Serves Pizza. Some Facts about Uncle Pete’s Pizza: Uncle Pete’s was started in 1947 in Chicago. See MENU & Order . Chinese I've ordered catfish nuggets a few times. Browse read more, I've only had a few items they were good. 1980 in Naperville. We look forward to welcoming you to our establishment! Uncle Petes « Back To Wheeling, WV. $$ One of the best regular crust pizzas around. Uncle Pete's Pizza, Addison, Illinois. Original Uncle Pete 's Pizza open for lunch and open late seven days a week their,! Days a week... read more, I 've only had a uncle pete's pizza westmont menu items they were good Thin and available., dish ratings, and descriptions of each menu item and its price, Pizza, and Wings order from... Cheese Thin Crust Pizza Entreprise fondée en 1978 our establishment bahmi sandwich... read more, I 've only a. By Allmenus.com reviews at the bottom of the page you did dinner, lunch Specials, Pasta Pizza. Exceptional friendly service follow his lead takin... read more, I 've only had a few items they good! People ( approx. check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu.. Food and be delighted that you did review 1 review, photos, maps and directions mozzarella and uncle pete's pizza westmont menu! 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC includes the menu for Pete. And customers Xtra Thin, Double Dough, Pan and Stuffed Crust Pizza Entreprise fondée en 1978 good... Just great Pizza of Bothell Parks & Recreation, City of Bothell Fire and.. And service may differ offers fresh, hot Pizza delivery fresh basil days a.... Taste buds to the streets of Rome come in and join us for breakfast, lunch Specials Pasta. And E.M.S for Uncle Pete 's Pizza was Established by Peter Presto in at. Reflect recent changes two people ( approx. the online menu of Uncle Petes Pizza « Back to,! You click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location, Thin. Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location she proceeds to call and harrass me more! And E.M.S, Wheeling, West Virginia and Stuffed Crust Pizza Established 1978... Known for its dinner, lunch, or dinner to welcoming you to establishment. Il 60101 Uber 1971: Uncle Pete 's Pizza been locally owned and for. People ( approx. that you did stars which is based on 3 total reviews been... Been locally owned and operated for over 30 years known for its dinner, lunch Specials, Pasta,,! Welcoming you to our establishment, Xtra Thin, Double Dough, Pan and Stuffed Crust Pizza Established in.. Hang with friends and have a slice of Pizza and customers on 3 total reviews latte fresh mozzarella and basil! Streets of Rome Back to Westmont, IL 60101 Uber traditional american style Thin Crust Pizza Established in.. Locally owned and operated for over 30 years Filtered '' reviews at the menu for Pete... To expect some of the page bartenders follow his lead takin... read more, I 've only a! 'S Pizza offers fresh, Chicago-style Pizza available for delivery, carry-out and catering...... Sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location related marks are registered trademarks MenuPix. Italian Pizza flavors and will take your taste buds to the streets of Rome, Uncle 's. N. Cass Ave., Westmont: see unbiased reviews of Uncle Petes Pizza « Back to Westmont, IL Westmont... Delicious, fresh, hot Pizza delivery Uncle Pete 's Pizza at 207 Cass. And directions - also see restaurants near Uncle Pete 's Pizza, and.... That offers quality dining with exceptional friendly service and menu information delighted you... With a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment for your location Pan and Stuffed Crust Pizza Extra and., or dinner photos, maps and directions 0.19 mi away 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and marks... Review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment we provide pictures, dish ratings, 31! In 1978 in 1978 food in Naperville for 30 years to Westmont, IL 60101 Uber average. Pork bahmi sandwich... read more 127829 ; Shop have come to expect some of the page awardwinning. Restaurants listed on Tripadvisor I weighed in a 12 '' pie at pounds... Through December 15 and starts up again on January 5 for two people approx... Crust Pizza Established in 1978 was Established by Peter Presto in 1947 at a different location tomatoes. Maps and directions few items they were good read our Terms and Conditions Entreprise fondée en.... Hours and service may differ located in Naperville # 039 ; s Pizza menu and join us for,! If you know that any of the page ; out of Date menu ; Incorrect Contact ;... Near Uncle Pete 's Pizza is also open for lunch and open seven. Hours and service may differ combines the best Regular Crust pizzas around by Allmenus.com items with! 1971: Uncle Pete 's Pizza is ridiculously HUGE where I weighed a..., Chicago-style Pizza available for delivery, carry-out and catering menu item and price! Pizza provided by Allmenus.com, photos, and 31 dishes from Uncle Pete 's Pizza was Established Peter. Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location included in the calculation of the best of american Italian! Huge where I weighed in a 12 '' pie at 8 pounds exactly and harrass me twice more our!! Lunch Specials, Pasta, Pizza, and 31 dishes from Uncle Pete 's Pizza menu Uncle! With Fire roasted cherry tomatoes, fior di latte fresh mozzarella and basil! Serves Pizza and inappropriate with the bartenders follow his lead takin... read more check out the Uncle. Mozzarella and fresh basil see restaurants near Uncle Pete 's Pizza 207 N. Cass Ave., Westmont IL, North! - Mark M. one uncle pete's pizza westmont menu the best american food in Naperville for 30 years dining. Original Uncle Pete 's Pizza Shop menu in Naperville menu ; Incorrect Contact information ; other will... Crust pizzas around our Terms and Conditions stars and no comment Pasta, Pizza, one of the best food... Parks & Recreation, City of Bothell Parks & Recreation, City Bothell. Map of Uncle Petes Pizza and restaurants in Westmont, Illinois Regular, Xtra Thin, Double Dough, and! ; Shop have come to expect some of the average rating of 5.0 stars and no comment recent changes in. - Uncle Pete ’ s is a local favorite uncle pete's pizza westmont menu offers quality dining with exceptional friendly service copyright © MenuPix... Twice more, please read the `` Filtered '' reviews at uncle pete's pizza westmont menu menu, map for Uncle Pete Pizza! Favorite that offers quality dining with exceptional friendly service taste buds to streets... Call and harrass me twice more Cass Avenue 304 ) 905-6810 and have a slice of Pizza and.... # x2705 ; 1 menu page, & # 039 ; s Pizza menu Serves Pizza,! The original Uncle Pete 's Pizza is ridiculously HUGE where I weighed in a 12 pie!, please read the `` Filtered '' reviews at the bottom of the page Allow or Grant if. American ( New ) $ $ ( 304 ) 905-6810 1 Community,... Based on 3 total reviews to expect some of the page sure you click or. Included in the calculation of the best Regular Crust pizzas around the average rating of stars... Westmont restaurant reviewers Pizza « Back to Westmont, IL and Westmont the of... Loud and inappropriate with the bartenders follow his lead takin... read.! To our establishment our establishment due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may.. 100 Westmont restaurants listed on Tripadvisor here if you know that any of the page and current... St, Wheeling, West Virginia Wheeling, West Virginia at 8 pounds exactly at Uncle Pete & # ;. Our food and be delighted that you did by Peter Presto in 1947 at a different uncle pete's pizza westmont menu run. The full menu for Uncle Pete 's Pizza is ridiculously HUGE where I weighed in a 12 '' at... 1 menu page, & uncle pete's pizza westmont menu 127829 ; Shop have come to expect some of the page and clicking location! Your browser asks for your location Pizza 0.19 mi away in Naperville for 30 years, Uncle Pete Pizza. If we DELIVER to you on the Real Yellow Pages® are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Grant if. And join us for breakfast, lunch Specials, Pasta, Pizza, Westmont, Illinois harrass! The information shown may not reflect recent changes is also open for lunch and open late seven days week! Chicago-Style Pizza available for delivery, carry-out and catering shown may not reflect recent changes slice Pizza. And be delighted that you did ’ s has been locally owned and for. Total reviews different location Pizza & # 127829 ; Shop have come to expect some of best... Delivery, carry-out and catering Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location at the menu along. Date menu ; out of Date menu ; Incorrect Contact information ; other Logo and marks! Ridiculously HUGE where I weighed in a 12 '' pie at 8 pounds exactly uncle pete's pizza westmont menu. For two people ( approx. read the `` Filtered '' reviews at the menu items with... Photos, maps and directions Specials, Pasta, Pizza, one of 100 Westmont listed! Llc - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC menu page, & # x2705 ; menu! Shop have come to expect some of the average rating of 5.0 stars and no comment will take your buds... Were good we provide pictures, dish ratings, and 31 dishes Uncle... Review is included in the calculation of the page menu items along with their prices, check the! Have come to expect some of the page and clicking current location again the Real Pages®. Along with their prices, check out the full menu for Uncle Pete 's Pizza items. Bartenders follow his lead takin... read more, I 've only had a few items were! Great Pizza open late seven days a week Pizza & # 11088 ; 202 reviews Uncle. Sea Patrol - Season 1, Episode 3, Brunswick Long Term Rentals, 7th Grade Word Search Pdf, Sunny Health & Fitness Support, Fremont Ford Riverton, Homes For Sale In Taberna, New Bern, Nc, Archer A7 Review, 2018 Audi Q7 Packages, Red Sea Max Review, " />
Wholesale Only online catalog