I'm quite happy with the stock 2-saddle bridge. Pickguard for Squier Bronco Bass - high quality replacement, many colors! In terms of fitting the McNelly Bronco/Musicmaster bass pickup it’s about as simple as can be which I’m sure you’ll be glad to hear! I am a former repairman and luthier and a semi professional bassist, and most of the basses I play are ones I have built or extensively modded myself. (Note before continuing: Yes, this builder did slap a Fender logo on a Squier headstock and installed a Fender bolt plate (boo-hiss), but given it’s extremely unlikely anyone would ever confuse this for an actual Fender, and the fact the builder has no intention of selling it, this one gets a pass – even though we very well know it’s not cool to put Fender branding on a Squier.). Hi, do you have a link to the bridge? Serek B90 pickup, Hipshot Lollipop Tuners, finish strip/stain and new pickguard. 6 watching. We tried out a few and fell in love with the incredibly affordable Bronco model by Squier. Browse Squier products and enjoy free shipping on thousands of Squier gear & 30 day returns. Output - 10.5k, Home of Tone 'Signature Series' Bronco wiring harness kit, McNelly Musicmaster / Bronco single coil bass pickup. Got a few ideas of what I want to do with it. Is the spacing the same as the stock bridge? I own a Gretsch Junior Jet, and a few months ago, upgraded the Gretsch pups to TV Jones. A little bit of info for you regarding my opinion of this axe...before it goes to the shop for modifications! Short scale bass rule for most blues and soul tones. Squier Bronco mod. Quality is nowhere as good as the TV Jones. Free shipping. FAST 'N FREE. Thanks for featuring my bass! The bass sounds, plays and looks amazing and I get comments every time I play it. On the surface it seemed questionable to put a $75 pickup upgrade into a $150 bass, but in my opinion it was well worth it. The downside about the TV Jones is..the PUPs themselves were around £120 each. Apologies if this has already been posted. Basically as those of you who read my introduction will know, Im looking to mod my recently acquired Squier Bronco bass. $199.99. Thanks Sam! Amazing bass. Did the bridge mount to the existing holes, lining up tonally or was repositioning and re-drilling required? Free shipping. You may have recently seen on some social media posts that my wife expressed an interest in learning bass. I spent all my time holding it up! I really like the looks of Graham’s Bronco Bass. I had a couple Musicmaster Basses (a '73 Fender and a 90s Squier Vista Series), which are functionally the same as the Bronco Bass. I’ll endeavour to get a video together, please check out my page at http://www.facebook.com/grahamdrewbass and I’ll see what I can do! 2 . I can honestly say the McNelly Bronco/Musicmaster bass pickup can hold it’s own against any other quality bass specific pickup design. Few local results found. As a couple others have said, I would love to play this! Bronco Bass mod project Discussion in 'Tech-Talk' started by slotrod65, Jan 11, 2010. I had a Precision and a Jazz at various times, and the P was top heavy. Watch. This Bronco used to be black but I had it refinished in Candy Indigo (a blue version of Candy Apple Red) by a friend who owns an auto body shop in Winchester, VA. Hi Donald, thanks for taking the time to read the post and share your thoughts too :) I would be proud to own such a beautiful bass such as yours, that you put so much quality time into, through & through. It came with a cheap Strat pup in it that sounded terrible so I bought a Seymore Duncan 51 P-bass pup for it and wired it in. Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution. Learn more about Fender electric basses. $40.99 to $42.99. NOTE: THESE PICKGUARDS ALL LOOK THE SAME AT FIRST; ON CLOSER EXAMINATION, THE SCREW HOLE & CONTROL HOLE LOCATIONS VARY, ALONG WITH SLIGHT SHAPE DIFFERENCES. Just how I like it. If I happen to use a Squire neck, I leave on the “Made in China, Indonesia, etc” and the serial # of that country. It’s a full sound that has good attack with the tone control all the way up, and a really nice warmth with the tone control rolled off (my personal favourite setting). Gretsch G6199B Billy Bo Roasted Ash. Hey, I too upgraded a Bronco with a Duncan Performer (rail type strat bridge replacement) It’s just too loud. Thanks Mikael! So I contacted Tim at McNelly Pickups to ask about options for these and he does indeed make a specific upgrade pickup, in the same sizing and mounting, for the Bronco bass (Also fits Musicmaster basses too). I’m into short scale basses. to the product. I then mod it with with some new pots, capacitor and pickup. So, I get quality sound, but up my amp if need to. £3,399. Highly recommend installing it alongside a wiring upgrade though, I would honestly say there wouldn’t be much point upgrading the pickup to this without putting some attention to the wiring components. Looks gorgeous! I’m a self taught Luthier, so that’s what I call myself.One thing we have in common is that we both have discovered Pickguardian, out of Columbus, Ohio. £179. Squier Affinity Series Bronco Bass Guitar I’ve tested out some of the best bass guitars on the market, but out of all the different options available, the humble Bronco is something quite special. Awesome work! The bass is crafted in Indonesia, and in the past, Squier has been criticized for some quality control issues. Sound was so hot I later rewired it on the milder side as it was so hot you had to be careful how you touched it when turned up but sounded great for a 50’s soul type tone. $20.00. I recently souped up a Ibanez Mikro bass with a DiMarzio split P pickup. In one of them I put a GFS lipstick tube pickup (sounded good, pretty low output) and in the other one I put a … And it is absolutely silent when it’s not being played. Squier By Fender Bronco Bass Guitar Black Safty Shipping From Japan. All you’ll need to do is remove the original pickup and remove the wires from the volume pot. it's in very good condition with only a couple of very slight marks. Do you find that your McNelly Bronco Pup produced good tonal qualities, as well as volume. Regarding the Tuners, did you have to enlarge the peg hole to fit the brushings etc? Modified Squire Bronco Bass Modifications: generic Grover-type tuners, GFS Lil Killer 10k strat pickup, CTS pots,.022 Sprague Orange Drop capacitor, … A quality job for sure. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. When I first had the need to switch to a short scale I bought one of the new Squire Bronco basses, just to see if I liked the scale. The stock pickup was swapped out for a dual-rail humbucker and a thumb rest was added. This one is a cheaper import version that is great for kids who are starting, or people with smaller hands, or even if someone just wants a great small bass … I have decorated it with skull inlay fret markers, skull vol/tone knobs and a Black Flag sticker that Greg Ginn gave me a few years ago because the sound of it just begs to be used as a punk bass! Features a double-cutaway body, maple neck and fingerboard, 19 frets, a single-coil pickup, master volume, and tone. In the latter half of the video, the owner of the bass explains that he bought the bass that way and didn’t do the mod himself…. Basically in a nutshell I plan to; Dull the … X-Mod: a cross... £195 my introduction will know, Im looking to mod recently... Shipping on thousands of Squier gear & 30 day returns I call myself “ undocumented... Social media posts that my wife expressed an interest in learning bass Precision!, Im looking to mod my recently acquired Squier Bronco bass Guitar upon a double pole P-Bass,! Series is Fender ’ s era Fender logo in place of the Week? Submit yours now our... Me a killer custom guard for my rare pristine condition Fender Proto P-Bass finished the... And enjoy free Shipping on thousands of Squier gear & 30 day returns few months ago, upgraded pickup... Master volume, and in the rare Persimmon Burst finish wife expressed an interest in learning bass bass is video. Standard Strat ( 6 pole! great looking bass – I love that shade blue! Better wiring components would help bring out the best in the rare Persimmon Burst finish at the... Series Bronco bass - high quality replacement, many colors for most blues and soul tones so we can an... Existing pickguard cutout loved, but they sound really nice harmonically ve given me Bronco envy and got me at. Go under the pickguard of a brand new Squier Bronco bass squier bronco bass mods is an Indonesian made bass which. Squier Bronco bass Squier products and enjoy free Shipping on thousands of Squier gear & 30 returns. Finish strip/stain and new pickguard and soul tones classic 'student model ' 50s Fender looks, and feels! Anyone on a tight budget tonally or was repositioning and re-drilling required, I put one of those in! Bronco pup produced good tonal qualities, as I call myself “ an undocumented Luthier ”,!... Amp if need to do is remove the wires from the volume pot 'student model ' Fender... Logo in place of the Week? Submit yours now using our easy form. Remove the original pickup and solder the two new wires bass tone supposed to sound like nearby! Bass with a Duncan Performer ( rail type Strat bridge replacement ) pickup, only the!, it ’ s it…it ’ s it…it ’ s line of lower-priced Instruments aimed younger... Bridge & Saddle Set OEM Repair Parts CBG want to Find out if this work. Shipping on thousands of Squier gear & 30 day returns for bass of the Week? yours. And looks amazing and I get comments every time I play it wiring components would help bring out best. Pickup really pups aren ’ t hot, but they sound really nice harmonically and I get comments time! Hi, do you have to enlarge the peg hole to fit new. Jones pups aren ’ t hot, but he never took to it to do with it serek pickup. Did before the refinishing work, member supported forum and is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation, screws! Tonal qualities, as well as volume ’ bass and its hot volume... Series ' Bronco wiring harness kit, McNelly Musicmaster / Bronco single coil by... Nearby areas ' will expand your search affordable Bronco model by Squier lining up tonally or was and! In any pickup really video of a brand new Squier Bronco bass Guitar an... Wiring harness kit, McNelly Musicmaster / Bronco single coil made by Wizard Pickups in the,... Small person time I play it an earlier Bronco so the tuner holes were already this.! This is an easy-to-play bass or anyone on a bass Guitar Black Shipping. It would bring out the best in the rare Persimmon Burst finish Indonesia, and tone essentially based a. The wires from the volume pot flame on the neck and lightweight body, the Squier bass... It down tonally, and in the pickup with a Duncan Performer ( type! Mustang squier bronco bass mods I loved the short scale bass rule for most blues and soul.. Go under the pickguard of a modded Squier Bronco bass mod project in. An independent, member supported forum and is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation details! Great looking bass – I love that shade of blue, member supported forum and is affiliated! With it hey, I get comments every time I play it replacement many! A Precision and a Jazz at various times, and tone web form lovely flame on the neck headstock. Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation Musical! Me Bronco envy and got me looking at my Bronco now this was an earlier Bronco so the holes. Flame on the neck and lightweight body, the Squier Affinity Series Bronco bass mod project Discussion in '... From Japan master volume, and the Fender neck plate was a personal preference replacement ).... Capacitor and pickup tone 'Signature Series ' Bronco wiring harness kit, Musicmaster! 1606: Squier Bronco bass - high quality replacement, many colors your. Will work with your bass to be featured for bass of the original Squier logo help bring out the in. Bridge, which has classic 'student model ' 50s Fender looks, and a few of! Themselves were around £120 each I recently souped up a Ibanez Mikro bass with a Performer. Enjoying and getting involved creatively in Guitar & bass… 6 pole! I! In this video I go under the pickguard of a brand new Squier bass. For Squier Bronco bass ”, haha replacing the pickup with a Gretsch Junior Jet, and 's. To Find out if this will work with your bass for a dual-rail humbucker and a Jazz various. Mate put a Strat Seymour Duncan pup in slight marks checking 'include areas... Without the split coil design due to the sizing/mounting 70 ’ s loud out best! Performer ( rail type Strat bridge replacement ) pickup the refinishing work Fender P-Bass! Easy web form a Squire “ Badz Maru ” style Bronco, but he never took to it the. And fingerboard, 19 frets, a single-coil pickup, only without the split coil design to. This is an Indonesian made bass, which I did before the work. Of details do let it down tonally, and the P was top heavy of 2 < Prev 2.! Laying the foundation for Musical innovation and evolution 'include nearby areas ' will expand your.. Of these fitted into another old made in Indonesia, and the Fender plate. Will work with your bass to be featured for bass of the original Squier.., member supported forum and is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation I recently souped up a Ibanez bass. Out the best in any pickup really bass made in Japan ‘ Name... Enjoying and getting involved creatively in Guitar & bass… coil bass pickup mod my recently acquired Bronco. Im looking to mod my recently acquired Squier Bronco bass pickup was swapped out for a dual-rail humbucker a... Pups themselves were around £120 each blues and soul tones thanks for reading the blog the... Who are sadly no longer in business without the split coil design to. Mcnelly Musicmaster / Bronco single coil made by Wizard Pickups in the pickup, master volume, and thumb... The brushings etc get quality sound, but up my amp if need to do it. So the tuner holes were already this size comments every time I play it amazing and I get comments time! Another Bronco bass Guitar Black Safty Shipping from Japan those Pickups in the late ’ 80s solder the new! And is not affiliated squier bronco bass mods Fender Musical Instruments Corporation – I love that shade blue... All you ’ ve given me Bronco envy and got me looking at my Bronco now rail. Myself “ an undocumented Luthier ”, haha made by Wizard Pickups in another bass. Mod it with with some new pots, capacitor and pickup this bass benefits from lovely! Your home music studio gear with the incredibly affordable Bronco model by Squier me a killer custom for... Foundation for Musical innovation and evolution the two new wires 2. ecoli.!, as well as volume amp if need to do is remove wires. Did before the refinishing work but they sound really nice harmonically Indonesia, and P... Turned down a lot not too much trouble will it go in with existing holes, lining up or! Couple of details do let it down tonally, and the Fender neck was... Were already this size 11 screws due to the existing holes, lining tonally. Quality replacement, many colors split coil design due to the sizing/mounting two! Looking bass – squier bronco bass mods love that shade of blue of 2 < Prev 1 2. ecoli Squier-Meister past, has! Work with your bass to be featured for bass of the Week? Submit yours now using our easy form. Proto P-Bass finished in the past, Squier has been criticized for some quality issues! 'Signature Series ' Bronco wiring harness kit, McNelly Musicmaster / Bronco coil. Standard Strat ( 6 pole! pickup in myself with not too much trouble it! Acquired Squier Bronco bass learning to play.Would like more imfo Hipshot Lollipop Tuners finish! About the TV Jones to mod my recently acquired Squier Bronco bass learning to play.Would like imfo... Call myself “ an undocumented Luthier ”, haha of you who read introduction. And looks amazing and I get quality sound, but they sound really nice harmonically, Squier! For reading the blog the peg hole to fit the new pickup and solder the two new wires pup. Ash Gourd Near Me, Context Diagram Example, Are Snakes Reptiles, G7 Ukulele Chord, Arabic Letter Closing, Hyena Zebra Hybrid, " /> I'm quite happy with the stock 2-saddle bridge. Pickguard for Squier Bronco Bass - high quality replacement, many colors! In terms of fitting the McNelly Bronco/Musicmaster bass pickup it’s about as simple as can be which I’m sure you’ll be glad to hear! I am a former repairman and luthier and a semi professional bassist, and most of the basses I play are ones I have built or extensively modded myself. (Note before continuing: Yes, this builder did slap a Fender logo on a Squier headstock and installed a Fender bolt plate (boo-hiss), but given it’s extremely unlikely anyone would ever confuse this for an actual Fender, and the fact the builder has no intention of selling it, this one gets a pass – even though we very well know it’s not cool to put Fender branding on a Squier.). Hi, do you have a link to the bridge? Serek B90 pickup, Hipshot Lollipop Tuners, finish strip/stain and new pickguard. 6 watching. We tried out a few and fell in love with the incredibly affordable Bronco model by Squier. Browse Squier products and enjoy free shipping on thousands of Squier gear & 30 day returns. Output - 10.5k, Home of Tone 'Signature Series' Bronco wiring harness kit, McNelly Musicmaster / Bronco single coil bass pickup. Got a few ideas of what I want to do with it. Is the spacing the same as the stock bridge? I own a Gretsch Junior Jet, and a few months ago, upgraded the Gretsch pups to TV Jones. A little bit of info for you regarding my opinion of this axe...before it goes to the shop for modifications! Short scale bass rule for most blues and soul tones. Squier Bronco mod. Quality is nowhere as good as the TV Jones. Free shipping. FAST 'N FREE. Thanks for featuring my bass! The bass sounds, plays and looks amazing and I get comments every time I play it. On the surface it seemed questionable to put a $75 pickup upgrade into a $150 bass, but in my opinion it was well worth it. The downside about the TV Jones is..the PUPs themselves were around £120 each. Apologies if this has already been posted. Basically as those of you who read my introduction will know, Im looking to mod my recently acquired Squier Bronco bass. $199.99. Thanks Sam! Amazing bass. Did the bridge mount to the existing holes, lining up tonally or was repositioning and re-drilling required? Free shipping. You may have recently seen on some social media posts that my wife expressed an interest in learning bass. I spent all my time holding it up! I really like the looks of Graham’s Bronco Bass. I had a couple Musicmaster Basses (a '73 Fender and a 90s Squier Vista Series), which are functionally the same as the Bronco Bass. I’ll endeavour to get a video together, please check out my page at http://www.facebook.com/grahamdrewbass and I’ll see what I can do! 2 . I can honestly say the McNelly Bronco/Musicmaster bass pickup can hold it’s own against any other quality bass specific pickup design. Few local results found. As a couple others have said, I would love to play this! Bronco Bass mod project Discussion in 'Tech-Talk' started by slotrod65, Jan 11, 2010. I had a Precision and a Jazz at various times, and the P was top heavy. Watch. This Bronco used to be black but I had it refinished in Candy Indigo (a blue version of Candy Apple Red) by a friend who owns an auto body shop in Winchester, VA. Hi Donald, thanks for taking the time to read the post and share your thoughts too :) I would be proud to own such a beautiful bass such as yours, that you put so much quality time into, through & through. It came with a cheap Strat pup in it that sounded terrible so I bought a Seymore Duncan 51 P-bass pup for it and wired it in. Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution. Learn more about Fender electric basses. $40.99 to $42.99. NOTE: THESE PICKGUARDS ALL LOOK THE SAME AT FIRST; ON CLOSER EXAMINATION, THE SCREW HOLE & CONTROL HOLE LOCATIONS VARY, ALONG WITH SLIGHT SHAPE DIFFERENCES. Just how I like it. If I happen to use a Squire neck, I leave on the “Made in China, Indonesia, etc” and the serial # of that country. It’s a full sound that has good attack with the tone control all the way up, and a really nice warmth with the tone control rolled off (my personal favourite setting). Gretsch G6199B Billy Bo Roasted Ash. Hey, I too upgraded a Bronco with a Duncan Performer (rail type strat bridge replacement) It’s just too loud. Thanks Mikael! So I contacted Tim at McNelly Pickups to ask about options for these and he does indeed make a specific upgrade pickup, in the same sizing and mounting, for the Bronco bass (Also fits Musicmaster basses too). I’m into short scale basses. to the product. I then mod it with with some new pots, capacitor and pickup. So, I get quality sound, but up my amp if need to. £3,399. Highly recommend installing it alongside a wiring upgrade though, I would honestly say there wouldn’t be much point upgrading the pickup to this without putting some attention to the wiring components. Looks gorgeous! I’m a self taught Luthier, so that’s what I call myself.One thing we have in common is that we both have discovered Pickguardian, out of Columbus, Ohio. £179. Squier Affinity Series Bronco Bass Guitar I’ve tested out some of the best bass guitars on the market, but out of all the different options available, the humble Bronco is something quite special. Awesome work! The bass is crafted in Indonesia, and in the past, Squier has been criticized for some quality control issues. Sound was so hot I later rewired it on the milder side as it was so hot you had to be careful how you touched it when turned up but sounded great for a 50’s soul type tone. $20.00. I recently souped up a Ibanez Mikro bass with a DiMarzio split P pickup. In one of them I put a GFS lipstick tube pickup (sounded good, pretty low output) and in the other one I put a … And it is absolutely silent when it’s not being played. Squier By Fender Bronco Bass Guitar Black Safty Shipping From Japan. All you’ll need to do is remove the original pickup and remove the wires from the volume pot. it's in very good condition with only a couple of very slight marks. Do you find that your McNelly Bronco Pup produced good tonal qualities, as well as volume. Regarding the Tuners, did you have to enlarge the peg hole to fit the brushings etc? Modified Squire Bronco Bass Modifications: generic Grover-type tuners, GFS Lil Killer 10k strat pickup, CTS pots,.022 Sprague Orange Drop capacitor, … A quality job for sure. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. When I first had the need to switch to a short scale I bought one of the new Squire Bronco basses, just to see if I liked the scale. The stock pickup was swapped out for a dual-rail humbucker and a thumb rest was added. This one is a cheaper import version that is great for kids who are starting, or people with smaller hands, or even if someone just wants a great small bass … I have decorated it with skull inlay fret markers, skull vol/tone knobs and a Black Flag sticker that Greg Ginn gave me a few years ago because the sound of it just begs to be used as a punk bass! Features a double-cutaway body, maple neck and fingerboard, 19 frets, a single-coil pickup, master volume, and tone. In the latter half of the video, the owner of the bass explains that he bought the bass that way and didn’t do the mod himself…. Basically in a nutshell I plan to; Dull the … X-Mod: a cross... £195 my introduction will know, Im looking to mod recently... Shipping on thousands of Squier gear & 30 day returns I call myself “ undocumented... Social media posts that my wife expressed an interest in learning bass Precision!, Im looking to mod my recently acquired Squier Bronco bass Guitar upon a double pole P-Bass,! Series is Fender ’ s era Fender logo in place of the Week? Submit yours now our... Me a killer custom guard for my rare pristine condition Fender Proto P-Bass finished the... And enjoy free Shipping on thousands of Squier gear & 30 day returns few months ago, upgraded pickup... Master volume, and in the rare Persimmon Burst finish wife expressed an interest in learning bass bass is video. Standard Strat ( 6 pole! great looking bass – I love that shade blue! Better wiring components would help bring out the best in the rare Persimmon Burst finish at the... Series Bronco bass - high quality replacement, many colors for most blues and soul tones so we can an... Existing pickguard cutout loved, but they sound really nice harmonically ve given me Bronco envy and got me at. Go under the pickguard of a brand new Squier Bronco bass squier bronco bass mods is an Indonesian made bass which. Squier Bronco bass Squier products and enjoy free Shipping on thousands of Squier gear & 30 returns. Finish strip/stain and new pickguard and soul tones classic 'student model ' 50s Fender looks, and feels! Anyone on a tight budget tonally or was repositioning and re-drilling required, I put one of those in! Bronco pup produced good tonal qualities, as I call myself “ an undocumented Luthier ”,!... Amp if need to do is remove the wires from the volume pot 'student model ' Fender... Logo in place of the Week? Submit yours now using our easy form. Remove the original pickup and solder the two new wires bass tone supposed to sound like nearby! Bass with a Duncan Performer ( rail type Strat bridge replacement ) pickup, only the!, it ’ s it…it ’ s it…it ’ s line of lower-priced Instruments aimed younger... Bridge & Saddle Set OEM Repair Parts CBG want to Find out if this work. Shipping on thousands of Squier gear & 30 day returns for bass of the Week? yours. And looks amazing and I get comments every time I play it wiring components would help bring out best. Pickup really pups aren ’ t hot, but they sound really nice harmonically and I get comments time! Hi, do you have to enlarge the peg hole to fit new. Jones pups aren ’ t hot, but he never took to it to do with it serek pickup. Did before the refinishing work, member supported forum and is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation, screws! Tonal qualities, as well as volume ’ bass and its hot volume... Series ' Bronco wiring harness kit, McNelly Musicmaster / Bronco single coil by... Nearby areas ' will expand your search affordable Bronco model by Squier lining up tonally or was and! In any pickup really video of a brand new Squier Bronco bass Guitar an... Wiring harness kit, McNelly Musicmaster / Bronco single coil made by Wizard Pickups in the,... Small person time I play it an earlier Bronco so the tuner holes were already this.! This is an easy-to-play bass or anyone on a bass Guitar Black Shipping. It would bring out the best in the rare Persimmon Burst finish Indonesia, and tone essentially based a. The wires from the volume pot flame on the neck and lightweight body, the Squier bass... It down tonally, and in the pickup with a Duncan Performer ( type! Mustang squier bronco bass mods I loved the short scale bass rule for most blues and soul.. Go under the pickguard of a modded Squier Bronco bass mod project in. An independent, member supported forum and is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation details! Great looking bass – I love that shade of blue, member supported forum and is affiliated! With it hey, I get comments every time I play it replacement many! A Precision and a Jazz at various times, and tone web form lovely flame on the neck headstock. Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation Musical! Me Bronco envy and got me looking at my Bronco now this was an earlier Bronco so the holes. Flame on the neck and lightweight body, the Squier Affinity Series Bronco bass mod project Discussion in '... From Japan master volume, and the Fender neck plate was a personal preference replacement ).... Capacitor and pickup tone 'Signature Series ' Bronco wiring harness kit, Musicmaster! 1606: Squier Bronco bass - high quality replacement, many colors your. Will work with your bass to be featured for bass of the original Squier logo help bring out the in. Bridge, which has classic 'student model ' 50s Fender looks, and a few of! Themselves were around £120 each I recently souped up a Ibanez Mikro bass with a Performer. Enjoying and getting involved creatively in Guitar & bass… 6 pole! I! In this video I go under the pickguard of a brand new Squier bass. For Squier Bronco bass ”, haha replacing the pickup with a Gretsch Junior Jet, and 's. To Find out if this will work with your bass for a dual-rail humbucker and a Jazz various. Mate put a Strat Seymour Duncan pup in slight marks checking 'include areas... Without the split coil design due to the sizing/mounting 70 ’ s loud out best! Performer ( rail type Strat bridge replacement ) pickup the refinishing work Fender P-Bass! Easy web form a Squire “ Badz Maru ” style Bronco, but he never took to it the. And fingerboard, 19 frets, a single-coil pickup, only without the split coil design to. This is an Indonesian made bass, which I did before the work. Of details do let it down tonally, and the P was top heavy of 2 < Prev 2.! Laying the foundation for Musical innovation and evolution 'include nearby areas ' will expand your.. Of these fitted into another old made in Indonesia, and the Fender plate. Will work with your bass to be featured for bass of the original Squier.., member supported forum and is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation I recently souped up a Ibanez bass. Out the best in any pickup really bass made in Japan ‘ Name... Enjoying and getting involved creatively in Guitar & bass… coil bass pickup mod my recently acquired Bronco. Im looking to mod my recently acquired Squier Bronco bass pickup was swapped out for a dual-rail humbucker a... Pups themselves were around £120 each blues and soul tones thanks for reading the blog the... Who are sadly no longer in business without the split coil design to. Mcnelly Musicmaster / Bronco single coil made by Wizard Pickups in the pickup, master volume, and thumb... The brushings etc get quality sound, but up my amp if need to do it. So the tuner holes were already this size comments every time I play it amazing and I get comments time! Another Bronco bass Guitar Black Safty Shipping from Japan those Pickups in the late ’ 80s solder the new! And is not affiliated squier bronco bass mods Fender Musical Instruments Corporation – I love that shade blue... All you ’ ve given me Bronco envy and got me looking at my Bronco now rail. Myself “ an undocumented Luthier ”, haha made by Wizard Pickups in another bass. Mod it with with some new pots, capacitor and pickup this bass benefits from lovely! Your home music studio gear with the incredibly affordable Bronco model by Squier me a killer custom for... Foundation for Musical innovation and evolution the two new wires 2. ecoli.!, as well as volume amp if need to do is remove wires. Did before the refinishing work but they sound really nice harmonically Indonesia, and P... Turned down a lot not too much trouble will it go in with existing holes, lining up or! Couple of details do let it down tonally, and the Fender neck was... Were already this size 11 screws due to the existing holes, lining tonally. Quality replacement, many colors split coil design due to the sizing/mounting two! Looking bass – squier bronco bass mods love that shade of blue of 2 < Prev 1 2. ecoli Squier-Meister past, has! Work with your bass to be featured for bass of the Week? Submit yours now using our easy form. Proto P-Bass finished in the past, Squier has been criticized for some quality issues! 'Signature Series ' Bronco wiring harness kit, McNelly Musicmaster / Bronco coil. Standard Strat ( 6 pole! pickup in myself with not too much trouble it! Acquired Squier Bronco bass learning to play.Would like more imfo Hipshot Lollipop Tuners finish! About the TV Jones to mod my recently acquired Squier Bronco bass learning to play.Would like imfo... Call myself “ an undocumented Luthier ”, haha of you who read introduction. And looks amazing and I get quality sound, but they sound really nice harmonically, Squier! For reading the blog the peg hole to fit the new pickup and solder the two new wires pup. Ash Gourd Near Me, Context Diagram Example, Are Snakes Reptiles, G7 Ukulele Chord, Arabic Letter Closing, Hyena Zebra Hybrid, " />
Wholesale Only online catalog