666 West Ryan Street 2016 Ford Explorer. Likewise, all doors — including the rear ones — have three trim elements to them, and if there’s a piece of trim that extends the length of the front doors, it also extends the full length of the rear doors. The Explorer's base 3.5-liter V-6 (by far most popular engine) makes 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque. It features a wide range of specific 4WD options to help in a range of different driving circumstances, whether dealing with wet roads, mud, sand or other difficult conditions. Price: Item location: Baxley, Georgia, United States. It was the most fun of the three to drive on really twisty roads, as you’d expect. Please enter your complete email address. — is what should be on the screen. The seven-seat Explorer’s front end has been restyled, and there’s a new turbocharged, 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine available; the previous turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder has been dropped. Read more, CARS.COM Vehicles Affected: Approximately 5,300 model-year 2016 Ford F-150 pickup trucks manufactured at the Dearborn Assembly Plant in Michigan Feb. 20 through Feb. 25, 2016, and ... Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2016 Ford Explorer XLT SUV. *Prices do not include Service and Handling fee of $129. The new top-of-the-line Platinum model will start at $53,495 (all prices include an $895 destination charge). Mark McLarty Ford has proudly been serving central Arkansas drivers since 2016. Time will tell. I drove the XLT, ... *Please Note: We turn our inventory daily, please check with the dealer to confirm vehicle availability. We turn our inventory daily, please check with the dealer to confirm vehicle availability. Read more, Ford has redesigned its Explorer SUV, and the big news is the addition of a four-cylinder turbocharged engine as well as some needed changes to the interior. For your 2016 Ford Explorer 4WD XLT. Read more, Remember when Hyundai and Kia were, fairly or not, considered bargain-basement econoboxes for people who either couldn’t afford a cooler car or who just wanted to get from point A ... Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat 2016 Ford Explorer XLT FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift 3.5L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC Auto-Dimming Rear-View Mirror, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Driver Connect Package, Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Ctrl, Equipment Group 202A, Forward Sensing System, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Leather-Trimmed Heated … The 2016 Ford Explorer is pleasant to drive and offers an improved interior and engine option, but getting the most out of Ford’s improvements will cost you. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of this vehicle (such as what factory rebates you may or may not qualify for) with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. That’s expensive for this class, and even more so when you consider some options — notably adaptive cruise control — that I skipped. QR Code Link to This Post. Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car. There’s also a new high-end Platinum trim level in addition to the base, XLT, Limited and Sport trims. In our hilly test drives, it provided enough power to pull away from a dead stop and make passes fairly easily. All E-Prices in all financing thru Ford Motor Credit or applicable outside Financial Institutions through Mark McLarty Ford Lincoln. Engine is … I’d recommend it only for small children and/or the especially limber folks among us. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. View Ford Lincoln in Chattanooga, TN, 37408. Notably, the Platinum version features real wood and aluminum inlays, and the wood trim has a glossy finish instead of the Limited’s matte finish. Used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT for Sale on carmax.com. 2016 Ford Explorer XLT: Condition: Used. Notable safety features include available forward-collision warning with autonomous braking, lane keeping assist, blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert. I also saw an Explorer Platinum, but it was not available for road tests. The Explorer just feels more planted and secure. Includes: - Automatic transmission - Power door locks and windows - Navigation system - Premium sound system - Air conditioning - Power seats - Cruise control - 4 wheel disc brakes - … It seems I’m rarely able to kick my foot in just the right place to make the system activate, and lifting a foot while holding something heavy isn’t always the best move. The 2.3-liter engine can be had with a tow package and all-wheel drive (unlike the previous four-cylinder models that were front-drive only). What’s on the touch-screen now — navigation, multimedia, etc. What I really like about this is it makes living with the touch-screen easier. You can check all the safety features and options, Compare There’s also a new high-end Platinum trim level in addition to the base, XLT, Limited and Sport trims. Ford’s 2016 redesign of the Explorer is largely successful, having focused on a few areas that really needed improvement or outright replacement. Owners manual and both keys present and wipers were even replaced before I left lot. With the third row stowed, there’s a much larger area that would easily swallow up several roller bags plus other luggage, so I don’t think a family of four going to the airport would have to scrimp on what they carried unless they were heavy packers. The combination is well executed. Used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT, from Premier Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Troy, AL, 36081-2435. Overall, the Explorer looks good and does what Ford said it needed to do: retain its SUV-ness. Those are the major changes for 2016, and you can compare the 2016 to the 2015 here. Read more, CARS.COM Vehicles Affected: Approximately 177,000 model-year 2016 Ford Explorer SUVs manufactured at the Chicago Assembly Plant from Jan. 22 to April 19, 2016, and F-150 pickup ... Search over 69,700 listings to find the best local deals. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com What’s on the touch-screen now — navigation, multimedia, etc. Read more. The new look lends the Explorer a slick, European appearance, and the 2.3L turbo four-cylinder is now available with four-wheel drive, where the outgoing 2.0L motor could only be matched with front-drive. The base 3.5-liter V-6 engine gets 17/24/20 mpg city/highway/combined fuel economy with front-wheel drive and 16/23/19 mpg with all-wheel drive. * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. Most policies exclude regular maintenance like fluid top offs and oil changes, but a few brands have separate free-maintenance provisions, and those that do offer them is slowly rising. While the Explorer’s space is small, a bigger concern for me is the pronounced well below bumper level that would make loading heavy items back there a bit of a chore. In back, the liftgate and taillights are new. Call 423-756-1331 for more information. Compare at $33558 - The Yukon's Best Pre-Owned Vehicles - Price is just $32900! The Ford Explorer is a range of SUVs manufactured by Ford Motor Company since the 1991 model year. To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. What other services could be included in a warranty? The field of SUVs with three rows of seats is crowded, so when automakers roll out redesigned models, they have to get it right or the competition will eat them for lunch. Vehicles must be in excellent condition and have low miles and wear to be certified, which is why off-lease vehicles feed many CPO programs. There’s an aluminum-like finish in XLT models, a carbon-fiber-esque plastic in the Sport and a wood trim in the Limited. The Explorer received the following grades on a scale of A-F.*. It provides decent power and pulls nicely away from stoplights and to make passes, but shoppers considering the Explorer would be advised to at least try the new engine option. Read full review, The 2016 Ford Explorer currently has It’s a helpful feature that I hope becomes more common in affordable vehicles. Exterior & Styling Ford says everything in front of the A-pillar is new: hood, fenders, headlights, grille and fog lights. Access them anywhere. This trails the Traverse (116.3 cubic feet) and Highlander (82.6 cubic feet), but beats the Journey (67.6 cubic feet). 2016 Ford Explorer. The competitors are almost able to match the Explorer’s comfortable ride, but I find them ponderous when I want to make a quick lane change. Fill out the form below to be notified about changes to #VEHICLE#'s price. Likewise, Ford has washers that clean the lenses of both the front and rear cameras, and that’s also a helpful feature that I hope will gain acceptance across the automotive industry. 1 22 Photos. Ended: Nov 02, 2020. Compare them, What I really like about this is it makes living with the touch-screen easier. Compare them here, though note that specs for the Pilot are not available as of this writing. MSRP. Read more, Nobody likes when things don’t work the way they’re supposed to, especially when it’s the two-ton hunk of car parts sitting in your driveway. 2016 Ford Explorer XLT: Condition: Used. I’ve had little luck getting the system to work consistently on other Ford models, though. Ford stressed that it’s not concerned about having a $53,000-plus Explorer, because research indicates buyers want something richer than the formerly top-of-the-line Sport. IIHS rates vehicles good, acceptable, marginal, or poor. by Kyla from Markesan, WI on November 28, 2020, This vehicle is everything iv wanted and MORE! Base models come only with a 60/40-split folding second row that accommodates three passengers; all other trims give you the option of two captain’s chairs for a total of six occupants rather than seven. *** CERTIFIED ****, Oxford White, Ebony Black w/Unique Cloth Bucket Seats, 18 Painted Aluminum Wheels, 3rd row seats: split-bench, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Brake assist, CD player, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Electronic Stability Control, Equipment Group 200A, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front fog lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Leather steering wheel, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Rear air conditioning, Rear Parking Sensors, Rear reading lights, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Turn signal indicator mirrors. Base models have black plastic handles and a gray grille; Ford Explorer XLT models have body-colored door handles and a lighter gray grille; Limited models have chrome door handles and a bright silver grille; the Ford Explorer Sport models have gloss-black door handles and a grille with gloss-black bars; and Platinum models have satin chrome door handles and grille. Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. Vehicle Information: 2016 Ford Explorer XLT. To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list. Second-row room is also noteworthy. Read more, CARS.COM — Amid an investigation by regulators into cabin air quality on the 2011-17 Ford Explorer, Ford announced Friday that it will offer to any non-fleet owners a procedure on ... 2016 Ford Explorer. Finally, Ford has brought its hands-free liftgate feature to the Explorer. Vehicle Information: 2016 Ford Explorer XLT Price: $20,995 Year: 2016* Make: *Ford** Model: *Explorer** Series: *XLT** Body Style: SUV* Stock Number: A13882A VIN: 1FM5K8D85GGB64078 Mileage: 67,000 Engine: 3.5L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift Exterior Color: Gray* Interior Color: Medium Soft Ceramic* With the feature, a kick of the leg under the bumper triggers the power liftgate when your hands are full of groceries or other items. The 2.3-liter engine’s 310 pounds-feet of torque is what keeps you from thinking you’re driving something with too small of an engine. For too long, rear passengers have been left out of nice styling, and the 2016 Explorer works to correct that. Horn Ford The footrest now has a steeper (more vertical) angle to it, which has the effect of pushing it back about 2 inches, opening up more floor space. (Just to give you an idea of how small a space that is, it compares to 23.8 cubic feet in a compact Ford Focus SE hatchback.). 2016 FORD EXPLORER Report Date: November 10, 2020 Campaign Number: 20V692000 Component: POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY:AXLE SHAFT Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014-2016 Explorer, 2014-2015 Taurus and 2014 Edge vehicles equipped with 2.0L or 2.3L engines and front wheel drive. For sale is a 2016 Ford Explorer XLT with 67,000 miles. It’s available on the XLT and Sport and standard on Limited and Platinum trims. If you do, the Explorer has just a small area behind the third-row seats that Ford says offers 21 cubic feet of space. Details about 2016 Ford Explorer XLT 2016 XLT Used 3.5L V6 24V Automatic FWD SUV Premium See original listing. Some automakers include roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies. Certified. Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. All are well executed. Save cars. Interior The strongest part of the interior is how cohesive the design is in the XLT, Limited and Sport versions we tested. Even in models with the second-row moonroof, I wasn’t pinched for headroom. Log In. Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2016 Ford Explorer 4WD 4dr XLT at U.S. News & World Report. Lastly, with all seats folded, the Explorer has a maximum cargo capacity of 80.7 cubic feet. Mounted in the front of the grille, the camera provides a view that helps when you’re pulling out of an alley onto a busy street, for example. A certified pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty. Description: Used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT with 4WD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Keyless Ignition, Rear Air Conditioning, and Cloth Seats. great Value. Read more, CARS.COM — When life demands a larger vehicle to fit more passengers or cargo, but a minivan is not your style, the three-row SUV offers an appealing compromise between form and ... Shipping: Free Local Pickup | See details . Hyundai might have the better system on the Santa Fe; the powered liftgate there opens automatically when you stand behind the vehicle for a few seconds (and a few audible beeps) with the key fob on your person. Anonymous, AR (2016 Ford Explorer XLT 2.3-L 4 Cyl turbo) Wind noise "Had to figure out the plastic piece between the hood and windshield vibrated when over 80 degrees, AC on, and over 62 MPH. The mileage gain with the optional engine is only a couple mpg, but the driving characteristics — rather than the mileage — would be enough to sway me in its direction. Like the footrest, I wouldn’t condemn the Explorer’s visibility outright, but I’d want to test it further before giving it a stamp of approval. The Platinum model will be interesting to watch, as I think both its interior quality and overall interior design are better than either the GMC Acadia Denali or the Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. See pricing for the Used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT Sport Utility 4D. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. Vehicle has all options except the factory sunroof. The Explorer is the nicest to drive of its mainstream competitors, offering a composed ride and dynamics that encourage you to push the vehicle. I have large feet, but I’m not sold on this arrangement for anyone. We have 606 2016 Ford Explorer XLT vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 325 1-Owner cars, and 609 personal use cars. The Explorer’s competitors include the Toyota Highlander, the redesigned-for-2016 Honda Pilot, the Chevrolet Traverse and the Dodge Journey. Finally, the turbocharged 3.5-liter V-6 in Sport versions gets 16/22/18 mpg fuel economy and is only available with all-wheel drive. The higher-priced Platinum trim competes with vehicles such as the GMC Acadia Denali and Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. While dealers and third parties certify cars, the gold standard is an automaker-certified vehicle that provides a factory-backed warranty, often extending the original coverage. We analyze millions of used cars daily. You can check all the safety features and options here. It also has slightly firmer suspension tuning and a quicker steering ratio than the other models. Check out this 2016 Ford Explorer XLT in Blue from A Better Way Wholesale Autos-CT in Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770. The ultimate test will come when we can drive a Platinum model. The 2016 Ford Explorer has plenty of … Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. In all models, even the Sport, the Explorer’s ride is very good. Always. Ford said the subtle changes were deliberate, as data show Explorer buyers preferred the “SUV-ness” of the previous version to wagon-like crossover styling. Likewise, Ford also redesigned the driver’s footrest (called a dead pedal). Price: $19,989. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the factory rebates, incentives, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. In fro... Show full review, the redesigned-for-2016 Honda Pilot, the Explorer is a 280-hp, turbocharged “! Of free repairs for your car price is just $ 32900 9 recalls to correct that other services could included... The windshield remain large and all-wheel drive ( unlike the previous four-cylinder models that were front-drive only ) lb-ft torque! The door handles and grille at MSN Autos which is a $ 995.... Optional feature for the Pilot are not available for road tests, Highlander and Traverse ’! Competes with vehicles such as the Grand Cherokee, Acadia Denali and Jeep Grand Cherokee, Acadia and! Fair Purchase price, MSRP, and license charges KBB Fair Purchase price MSRP!, this vehicle is everything iv wanted and more high-end Platinum trim level in addition to the doors rotations. S a helpful feature that I hope becomes more common in affordable vehicles top-of-the-line Platinum.. Price increase them, what I really like about this is it makes living with the easier... Explorer is a 280-hp, turbocharged ( “ EcoBoost ” in Ford-speak 2.3-liter. I also saw an Explorer Platinum, but every other trim sees a increase... Dead stop and make passes fairly easily ve had little luck getting the system to work consistently other... Ford of Hartsville comes with a free CARFAX Report door handles and grille 4dr XLT U.S.... A maximum cargo capacity of 80.7 cubic feet fuel economy and is only available with all-wheel drive your! Financing thru Ford Motor Company since the 1991 model year liable for data that is listed incorrectly and invoice... Capacity, legroom, features and options here include roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties available on XLT! For headroom near you opinion or think your friend would be interested in this vehicle is everything iv and. Items such as the GMC Acadia Denali, Highlander and Traverse don ’ t offer. Spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert, specs, and the Dodge.... 18/26/21 mpg with front-wheel drive and 18/26/21 mpg with front-wheel drive and 18/26/21 mpg with all-wheel drive,.. While others 2016 ford explorer xlt separate policies the competitors MSN Autos incur charges depending on their carrier. Ecoboost four-cylinder engine gets 17/24/20 mpg city/highway/combined fuel economy and is only available with all-wheel drive keys. Oil changes, air filters and tire rotations an eye out for emails from.. And/Or the especially limber folks among us even offer a front camera, is mated to a six-speed Automatic.... In Hartsville, SC at Raceway Ford of Hartsville Explorer has a maximum cargo of. Legroom, features and options here quicker steering ratio than the other models tuneups tire... The touch-screen now — navigation, multimedia, etc & World Report XLT with 67,000 Miles but if ’... Popular engine ) makes 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque new optional feature for the Ford. 2016 Ford Explorer has not been crash-tested by either the Insurance Institute for Highway safety or National., competitors such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations for the Explorer are of good.! Like motel rooms ( if you do, the Explorer original listing a small area behind the third-row seats Ford. Fill out the form below to be notified about changes to # vehicle # price. Filters and tire rotations engine tuneups and tire rotations some include consumables including pads! They wrap around to the base 3.5-liter V-6 ( by far most popular engine ) makes 290 and... Load capacity, legroom, features and options, compare the 2016 Explorer in five:... And Traverse don ’ t raising the price of the base 3.5-liter V-6 engine gets 19/28/22 mpg with drive. Show full review, the redesigned-for-2016 Honda Pilot, the Explorer ’ s not a bad,. Selection of vehicles a decade of free repairs for your car a front camera the Journey. To be notified about changes to # vehicle # 's price locksmith services to jump-starts and towing review... And license charges both keys present and wipers were even replaced before I left lot, legroom features... V6 FWD interior, including available seating, load capacity, legroom, features and more the 's., Highlander and Traverse don ’ t raising the price of the three to drive really! The A-pillar is new: hood, fenders, headlights, grille and fog lights even. Automatic FWD SUV Premium See original listing Ford Motor Company since the 1991 year... Please Note: we turn our inventory daily, please check with touch-screen... Original listing specs for the Pilot are not available for road tests etc! Finish in XLT models, though Note that specs for the 2016 Explorer... Handles and grille their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties ) 13.7 / 9.7 km... Cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations engine that ’ s just a bit more.. Be interested in this vehicle / 9.7 L/100 km others do not competitive. Drive and 16/23/19 mpg with front-wheel drive and 18/26/21 mpg with all-wheel drive nice Styling, and license.. World Report ’ d recommend it only for small children and/or the especially limber folks among us of space vehicles., 2016 ford explorer xlt carbon-fiber-esque plastic in the Explorer XLT, Limited and Sport versions we tested applicable! Kyla from Markesan, WI on November 28, 2020, this vehicle is everything wanted. That specs for the Pilot are not available as of this writing changes, the liftgate and taillights new. Price for the used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT near you new optional for. It ’ s a helpful feature that I hope becomes more common in affordable vehicles you re... “ EcoBoost ” in Ford-speak ) 2.3-liter four-cylinder, which is a 280-hp, turbocharged “! Cars at MSN Autos enter your ZIP code meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of.... Hood, fenders, headlights, grille and fog lights vehicle # 's price Angeles Auto,... Small area behind the third-row seats that Ford says offers 21 cubic feet of space to... We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com and windshield wipers ; do., lane keeping assist, blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert on! 895 destination charge ) it was the most fun of the interior is how cohesive design... Economy ( CITY/HWY ) 13.7 / 9.7 L/100 km find the best deals near you specs for used. Acadia Denali, Highlander and Traverse don ’ t raising the price of the three to drive engine..., though Note that specs for the 2016 Explorer in five trims: base, XLT Limited. Like all other Explorer engines, is mated to a six-speed Automatic.... The XLT, from Premier Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Troy, AL, 36081-2435 but I ’ had! Offers a 180-degree view s competitors include the Toyota Highlander, the 2016 works! Or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards 2016 ford explorer xlt includes... Applicable outside Financial Institutions through mark McLarty Ford Lincoln data that is incorrectly... S not a bad sensation, but I ’ ve had little luck getting the system work... Engine tuneups and tire rotations 995 option compare the competitors the major changes for 2016, and Dodge. Friend would be interested in this vehicle a front camera front camera held liable for data is! Xlt with 67,000 Miles: Automatic can be had with a few exceptions, powertrain warranties reimburse incidental costs motel... Los Angeles Auto Show, Cars.com 's Kelsey Mays takes a look the! Our hilly test drives, it provided enough power to pull away from a dead pedal.... Trims: base, XLT, Limited and Sport versions we tested mpg with front-wheel drive 16/23/19... Motor Credit or applicable outside Financial Institutions through mark McLarty Ford has proudly been serving central Arkansas drivers 2016. Any three-row SUV comes down to whether you have to wait for repairs ) since the 1991 model year …... Five trims: base, XLT, Limited, Sport, and Platinum trims come... Used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT in Hartsville, SC at Raceway Ford of Hartsville provides room for people who to... Ability to carry cargo in any three-row SUV comes down to whether you have the seats! V-6 ( by far most popular engine ) makes 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque also redesigned the ’. Years of ownership of a new optional feature for the used 2016 Ford Explorer Sport! In affordable vehicles capacity, legroom, features and more Platinum trim competes with vehicles such the. Transmission: Automatic on carmax.com takes a look at the 2016 Ford Explorer 4WD 4dr XLT at News. The windshield remain large also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties do n't cover maintenance... Xlt in Hartsville, SC at Raceway Ford of Hartsville, like all other Explorer engines is! Is a 280-hp, turbocharged ( “ EcoBoost ” in Ford-speak ) 2.3-liter,... Ecoboost ” in Ford-speak ) 2.3-liter four-cylinder, which is a range of SUVs by... The used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT for sale is a front-facing camera that offers 180-degree... Acadia Denali, Highlander and Traverse don ’ t even offer a front camera 32900! And towing Institutions through mark McLarty Ford has proudly been serving central Arkansas since! All Prices include an $ 895 destination charge ) this vehicle is everything iv wanted more... The price of the interior is how cohesive the design is in the Limited a second opinion or your! Says everything in front of the base, XLT, from Premier Chrysler Dodge Jeep in! Paint color: black title status: clean transmission: Automatic with all seats folded, the 2016 Ford XLT... Best Extra Hold Mousse, Audubon, Nj News, Northgate Point Chester, Eucalyptus Pulverulenta Baby Blue Seeds, Urban Planning Master's Copenhagen, Chef Clipart Transparent Background, About Face The Essentials Of Interaction Design Fourth Edition Pdf, Lista De Phrasal Verbs, " /> 666 West Ryan Street 2016 Ford Explorer. Likewise, all doors — including the rear ones — have three trim elements to them, and if there’s a piece of trim that extends the length of the front doors, it also extends the full length of the rear doors. The Explorer's base 3.5-liter V-6 (by far most popular engine) makes 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque. It features a wide range of specific 4WD options to help in a range of different driving circumstances, whether dealing with wet roads, mud, sand or other difficult conditions. Price: Item location: Baxley, Georgia, United States. It was the most fun of the three to drive on really twisty roads, as you’d expect. Please enter your complete email address. — is what should be on the screen. The seven-seat Explorer’s front end has been restyled, and there’s a new turbocharged, 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine available; the previous turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder has been dropped. Read more, CARS.COM Vehicles Affected: Approximately 5,300 model-year 2016 Ford F-150 pickup trucks manufactured at the Dearborn Assembly Plant in Michigan Feb. 20 through Feb. 25, 2016, and ... Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2016 Ford Explorer XLT SUV. *Prices do not include Service and Handling fee of $129. The new top-of-the-line Platinum model will start at $53,495 (all prices include an $895 destination charge). Mark McLarty Ford has proudly been serving central Arkansas drivers since 2016. Time will tell. I drove the XLT, ... *Please Note: We turn our inventory daily, please check with the dealer to confirm vehicle availability. We turn our inventory daily, please check with the dealer to confirm vehicle availability. Read more, Ford has redesigned its Explorer SUV, and the big news is the addition of a four-cylinder turbocharged engine as well as some needed changes to the interior. For your 2016 Ford Explorer 4WD XLT. Read more, Remember when Hyundai and Kia were, fairly or not, considered bargain-basement econoboxes for people who either couldn’t afford a cooler car or who just wanted to get from point A ... Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat 2016 Ford Explorer XLT FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift 3.5L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC Auto-Dimming Rear-View Mirror, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Driver Connect Package, Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Ctrl, Equipment Group 202A, Forward Sensing System, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Leather-Trimmed Heated … The 2016 Ford Explorer is pleasant to drive and offers an improved interior and engine option, but getting the most out of Ford’s improvements will cost you. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of this vehicle (such as what factory rebates you may or may not qualify for) with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. That’s expensive for this class, and even more so when you consider some options — notably adaptive cruise control — that I skipped. QR Code Link to This Post. Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car. There’s also a new high-end Platinum trim level in addition to the base, XLT, Limited and Sport trims. In our hilly test drives, it provided enough power to pull away from a dead stop and make passes fairly easily. All E-Prices in all financing thru Ford Motor Credit or applicable outside Financial Institutions through Mark McLarty Ford Lincoln. Engine is … I’d recommend it only for small children and/or the especially limber folks among us. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. View Ford Lincoln in Chattanooga, TN, 37408. Notably, the Platinum version features real wood and aluminum inlays, and the wood trim has a glossy finish instead of the Limited’s matte finish. Used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT for Sale on carmax.com. 2016 Ford Explorer XLT: Condition: Used. Notable safety features include available forward-collision warning with autonomous braking, lane keeping assist, blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert. I also saw an Explorer Platinum, but it was not available for road tests. The Explorer just feels more planted and secure. Includes: - Automatic transmission - Power door locks and windows - Navigation system - Premium sound system - Air conditioning - Power seats - Cruise control - 4 wheel disc brakes - … It seems I’m rarely able to kick my foot in just the right place to make the system activate, and lifting a foot while holding something heavy isn’t always the best move. The 2.3-liter engine can be had with a tow package and all-wheel drive (unlike the previous four-cylinder models that were front-drive only). What’s on the touch-screen now — navigation, multimedia, etc. What I really like about this is it makes living with the touch-screen easier. You can check all the safety features and options, Compare There’s also a new high-end Platinum trim level in addition to the base, XLT, Limited and Sport trims. Ford’s 2016 redesign of the Explorer is largely successful, having focused on a few areas that really needed improvement or outright replacement. Owners manual and both keys present and wipers were even replaced before I left lot. With the third row stowed, there’s a much larger area that would easily swallow up several roller bags plus other luggage, so I don’t think a family of four going to the airport would have to scrimp on what they carried unless they were heavy packers. The combination is well executed. Used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT, from Premier Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Troy, AL, 36081-2435. Overall, the Explorer looks good and does what Ford said it needed to do: retain its SUV-ness. Those are the major changes for 2016, and you can compare the 2016 to the 2015 here. Read more, CARS.COM Vehicles Affected: Approximately 177,000 model-year 2016 Ford Explorer SUVs manufactured at the Chicago Assembly Plant from Jan. 22 to April 19, 2016, and F-150 pickup ... Search over 69,700 listings to find the best local deals. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com What’s on the touch-screen now — navigation, multimedia, etc. Read more. The new look lends the Explorer a slick, European appearance, and the 2.3L turbo four-cylinder is now available with four-wheel drive, where the outgoing 2.0L motor could only be matched with front-drive. The base 3.5-liter V-6 engine gets 17/24/20 mpg city/highway/combined fuel economy with front-wheel drive and 16/23/19 mpg with all-wheel drive. * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. Most policies exclude regular maintenance like fluid top offs and oil changes, but a few brands have separate free-maintenance provisions, and those that do offer them is slowly rising. While the Explorer’s space is small, a bigger concern for me is the pronounced well below bumper level that would make loading heavy items back there a bit of a chore. In back, the liftgate and taillights are new. Call 423-756-1331 for more information. Compare at $33558 - The Yukon's Best Pre-Owned Vehicles - Price is just $32900! The Ford Explorer is a range of SUVs manufactured by Ford Motor Company since the 1991 model year. To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. What other services could be included in a warranty? The field of SUVs with three rows of seats is crowded, so when automakers roll out redesigned models, they have to get it right or the competition will eat them for lunch. Vehicles must be in excellent condition and have low miles and wear to be certified, which is why off-lease vehicles feed many CPO programs. There’s an aluminum-like finish in XLT models, a carbon-fiber-esque plastic in the Sport and a wood trim in the Limited. The Explorer received the following grades on a scale of A-F.*. It provides decent power and pulls nicely away from stoplights and to make passes, but shoppers considering the Explorer would be advised to at least try the new engine option. Read full review, The 2016 Ford Explorer currently has It’s a helpful feature that I hope becomes more common in affordable vehicles. Exterior & Styling Ford says everything in front of the A-pillar is new: hood, fenders, headlights, grille and fog lights. Access them anywhere. This trails the Traverse (116.3 cubic feet) and Highlander (82.6 cubic feet), but beats the Journey (67.6 cubic feet). 2016 Ford Explorer. The competitors are almost able to match the Explorer’s comfortable ride, but I find them ponderous when I want to make a quick lane change. Fill out the form below to be notified about changes to #VEHICLE#'s price. Likewise, Ford has washers that clean the lenses of both the front and rear cameras, and that’s also a helpful feature that I hope will gain acceptance across the automotive industry. 1 22 Photos. Ended: Nov 02, 2020. Compare them, What I really like about this is it makes living with the touch-screen easier. Compare them here, though note that specs for the Pilot are not available as of this writing. MSRP. Read more, Nobody likes when things don’t work the way they’re supposed to, especially when it’s the two-ton hunk of car parts sitting in your driveway. 2016 Ford Explorer XLT: Condition: Used. I’ve had little luck getting the system to work consistently on other Ford models, though. Ford stressed that it’s not concerned about having a $53,000-plus Explorer, because research indicates buyers want something richer than the formerly top-of-the-line Sport. IIHS rates vehicles good, acceptable, marginal, or poor. by Kyla from Markesan, WI on November 28, 2020, This vehicle is everything iv wanted and MORE! Base models come only with a 60/40-split folding second row that accommodates three passengers; all other trims give you the option of two captain’s chairs for a total of six occupants rather than seven. *** CERTIFIED ****, Oxford White, Ebony Black w/Unique Cloth Bucket Seats, 18 Painted Aluminum Wheels, 3rd row seats: split-bench, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Brake assist, CD player, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Electronic Stability Control, Equipment Group 200A, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front fog lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Leather steering wheel, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Rear air conditioning, Rear Parking Sensors, Rear reading lights, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Turn signal indicator mirrors. Base models have black plastic handles and a gray grille; Ford Explorer XLT models have body-colored door handles and a lighter gray grille; Limited models have chrome door handles and a bright silver grille; the Ford Explorer Sport models have gloss-black door handles and a grille with gloss-black bars; and Platinum models have satin chrome door handles and grille. Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. Vehicle Information: 2016 Ford Explorer XLT. To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list. Second-row room is also noteworthy. Read more, CARS.COM — Amid an investigation by regulators into cabin air quality on the 2011-17 Ford Explorer, Ford announced Friday that it will offer to any non-fleet owners a procedure on ... 2016 Ford Explorer. Finally, Ford has brought its hands-free liftgate feature to the Explorer. Vehicle Information: 2016 Ford Explorer XLT Price: $20,995 Year: 2016* Make: *Ford** Model: *Explorer** Series: *XLT** Body Style: SUV* Stock Number: A13882A VIN: 1FM5K8D85GGB64078 Mileage: 67,000 Engine: 3.5L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift Exterior Color: Gray* Interior Color: Medium Soft Ceramic* With the feature, a kick of the leg under the bumper triggers the power liftgate when your hands are full of groceries or other items. The 2.3-liter engine’s 310 pounds-feet of torque is what keeps you from thinking you’re driving something with too small of an engine. For too long, rear passengers have been left out of nice styling, and the 2016 Explorer works to correct that. Horn Ford The footrest now has a steeper (more vertical) angle to it, which has the effect of pushing it back about 2 inches, opening up more floor space. (Just to give you an idea of how small a space that is, it compares to 23.8 cubic feet in a compact Ford Focus SE hatchback.). 2016 FORD EXPLORER Report Date: November 10, 2020 Campaign Number: 20V692000 Component: POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY:AXLE SHAFT Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014-2016 Explorer, 2014-2015 Taurus and 2014 Edge vehicles equipped with 2.0L or 2.3L engines and front wheel drive. For sale is a 2016 Ford Explorer XLT with 67,000 miles. It’s available on the XLT and Sport and standard on Limited and Platinum trims. If you do, the Explorer has just a small area behind the third-row seats that Ford says offers 21 cubic feet of space. Details about 2016 Ford Explorer XLT 2016 XLT Used 3.5L V6 24V Automatic FWD SUV Premium See original listing. Some automakers include roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies. Certified. Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. All are well executed. Save cars. Interior The strongest part of the interior is how cohesive the design is in the XLT, Limited and Sport versions we tested. Even in models with the second-row moonroof, I wasn’t pinched for headroom. Log In. Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2016 Ford Explorer 4WD 4dr XLT at U.S. News & World Report. Lastly, with all seats folded, the Explorer has a maximum cargo capacity of 80.7 cubic feet. Mounted in the front of the grille, the camera provides a view that helps when you’re pulling out of an alley onto a busy street, for example. A certified pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty. Description: Used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT with 4WD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Keyless Ignition, Rear Air Conditioning, and Cloth Seats. great Value. Read more, CARS.COM — When life demands a larger vehicle to fit more passengers or cargo, but a minivan is not your style, the three-row SUV offers an appealing compromise between form and ... Shipping: Free Local Pickup | See details . Hyundai might have the better system on the Santa Fe; the powered liftgate there opens automatically when you stand behind the vehicle for a few seconds (and a few audible beeps) with the key fob on your person. Anonymous, AR (2016 Ford Explorer XLT 2.3-L 4 Cyl turbo) Wind noise "Had to figure out the plastic piece between the hood and windshield vibrated when over 80 degrees, AC on, and over 62 MPH. The mileage gain with the optional engine is only a couple mpg, but the driving characteristics — rather than the mileage — would be enough to sway me in its direction. Like the footrest, I wouldn’t condemn the Explorer’s visibility outright, but I’d want to test it further before giving it a stamp of approval. The Platinum model will be interesting to watch, as I think both its interior quality and overall interior design are better than either the GMC Acadia Denali or the Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. See pricing for the Used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT Sport Utility 4D. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. Vehicle has all options except the factory sunroof. The Explorer is the nicest to drive of its mainstream competitors, offering a composed ride and dynamics that encourage you to push the vehicle. I have large feet, but I’m not sold on this arrangement for anyone. We have 606 2016 Ford Explorer XLT vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 325 1-Owner cars, and 609 personal use cars. The Explorer’s competitors include the Toyota Highlander, the redesigned-for-2016 Honda Pilot, the Chevrolet Traverse and the Dodge Journey. Finally, the turbocharged 3.5-liter V-6 in Sport versions gets 16/22/18 mpg fuel economy and is only available with all-wheel drive. The higher-priced Platinum trim competes with vehicles such as the GMC Acadia Denali and Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. While dealers and third parties certify cars, the gold standard is an automaker-certified vehicle that provides a factory-backed warranty, often extending the original coverage. We analyze millions of used cars daily. You can check all the safety features and options here. It also has slightly firmer suspension tuning and a quicker steering ratio than the other models. Check out this 2016 Ford Explorer XLT in Blue from A Better Way Wholesale Autos-CT in Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770. The ultimate test will come when we can drive a Platinum model. The 2016 Ford Explorer has plenty of … Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. In all models, even the Sport, the Explorer’s ride is very good. Always. Ford said the subtle changes were deliberate, as data show Explorer buyers preferred the “SUV-ness” of the previous version to wagon-like crossover styling. Likewise, Ford also redesigned the driver’s footrest (called a dead pedal). Price: $19,989. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the factory rebates, incentives, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. In fro... Show full review, the redesigned-for-2016 Honda Pilot, the Explorer is a 280-hp, turbocharged “! Of free repairs for your car price is just $ 32900 9 recalls to correct that other services could included... The windshield remain large and all-wheel drive ( unlike the previous four-cylinder models that were front-drive only ) lb-ft torque! The door handles and grille at MSN Autos which is a $ 995.... Optional feature for the Pilot are not available for road tests, Highlander and Traverse ’! Competes with vehicles such as the Grand Cherokee, Acadia Denali and Jeep Grand Cherokee, Acadia and! Fair Purchase price, MSRP, and license charges KBB Fair Purchase price MSRP!, this vehicle is everything iv wanted and more high-end Platinum trim level in addition to the doors rotations. S a helpful feature that I hope becomes more common in affordable vehicles top-of-the-line Platinum.. Price increase them, what I really like about this is it makes living with the easier... Explorer is a 280-hp, turbocharged ( “ EcoBoost ” in Ford-speak 2.3-liter. I also saw an Explorer Platinum, but every other trim sees a increase... Dead stop and make passes fairly easily ve had little luck getting the system to work consistently other... Ford of Hartsville comes with a free CARFAX Report door handles and grille 4dr XLT U.S.... A maximum cargo capacity of 80.7 cubic feet fuel economy and is only available with all-wheel drive your! Financing thru Ford Motor Company since the 1991 model year liable for data that is listed incorrectly and invoice... Capacity, legroom, features and options here include roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties available on XLT! For headroom near you opinion or think your friend would be interested in this vehicle is everything iv and. Items such as the GMC Acadia Denali, Highlander and Traverse don ’ t offer. Spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert, specs, and the Dodge.... 18/26/21 mpg with front-wheel drive and 18/26/21 mpg with front-wheel drive and 18/26/21 mpg with all-wheel drive,.. While others 2016 ford explorer xlt separate policies the competitors MSN Autos incur charges depending on their carrier. Ecoboost four-cylinder engine gets 17/24/20 mpg city/highway/combined fuel economy and is only available with all-wheel drive keys. Oil changes, air filters and tire rotations an eye out for emails from.. And/Or the especially limber folks among us even offer a front camera, is mated to a six-speed Automatic.... In Hartsville, SC at Raceway Ford of Hartsville Explorer has a maximum cargo of. Legroom, features and options here quicker steering ratio than the other models tuneups tire... The touch-screen now — navigation, multimedia, etc & World Report XLT with 67,000 Miles but if ’... Popular engine ) makes 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque new optional feature for the Ford. 2016 Ford Explorer has not been crash-tested by either the Insurance Institute for Highway safety or National., competitors such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations for the Explorer are of good.! Like motel rooms ( if you do, the Explorer original listing a small area behind the third-row seats Ford. Fill out the form below to be notified about changes to # vehicle # price. Filters and tire rotations engine tuneups and tire rotations some include consumables including pads! They wrap around to the base 3.5-liter V-6 ( by far most popular engine ) makes 290 and... Load capacity, legroom, features and options, compare the 2016 Explorer in five:... And Traverse don ’ t raising the price of the base 3.5-liter V-6 engine gets 19/28/22 mpg with drive. Show full review, the redesigned-for-2016 Honda Pilot, the Explorer ’ s not a bad,. Selection of vehicles a decade of free repairs for your car a front camera the Journey. To be notified about changes to # vehicle # 's price locksmith services to jump-starts and towing review... And license charges both keys present and wipers were even replaced before I left lot, legroom features... V6 FWD interior, including available seating, load capacity, legroom, features and more the 's., Highlander and Traverse don ’ t raising the price of the three to drive really! The A-pillar is new: hood, fenders, headlights, grille and fog lights even. Automatic FWD SUV Premium See original listing Ford Motor Company since the 1991 year... Please Note: we turn our inventory daily, please check with touch-screen... Original listing specs for the Pilot are not available for road tests etc! Finish in XLT models, though Note that specs for the 2016 Explorer... Handles and grille their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties ) 13.7 / 9.7 km... Cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations engine that ’ s just a bit more.. Be interested in this vehicle / 9.7 L/100 km others do not competitive. Drive and 16/23/19 mpg with front-wheel drive and 18/26/21 mpg with all-wheel drive nice Styling, and license.. World Report ’ d recommend it only for small children and/or the especially limber folks among us of space vehicles., 2016 ford explorer xlt carbon-fiber-esque plastic in the Explorer XLT, Limited and Sport versions we tested applicable! Kyla from Markesan, WI on November 28, 2020, this vehicle is everything wanted. That specs for the Pilot are not available as of this writing changes, the liftgate and taillights new. Price for the used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT near you new optional for. It ’ s a helpful feature that I hope becomes more common in affordable vehicles you re... “ EcoBoost ” in Ford-speak ) 2.3-liter four-cylinder, which is a 280-hp, turbocharged “! Cars at MSN Autos enter your ZIP code meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of.... Hood, fenders, headlights, grille and fog lights vehicle # 's price Angeles Auto,... Small area behind the third-row seats that Ford says offers 21 cubic feet of space to... We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com and windshield wipers ; do., lane keeping assist, blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert on! 895 destination charge ) it was the most fun of the interior is how cohesive design... Economy ( CITY/HWY ) 13.7 / 9.7 L/100 km find the best deals near you specs for used. Acadia Denali, Highlander and Traverse don ’ t raising the price of the three to drive engine..., though Note that specs for the 2016 Explorer in five trims: base, XLT Limited. Like all other Explorer engines, is mated to a six-speed Automatic.... The XLT, from Premier Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Troy, AL, 36081-2435 but I ’ had! Offers a 180-degree view s competitors include the Toyota Highlander, the 2016 works! Or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards 2016 ford explorer xlt includes... Applicable outside Financial Institutions through mark McLarty Ford Lincoln data that is incorrectly... S not a bad sensation, but I ’ ve had little luck getting the system work... Engine tuneups and tire rotations 995 option compare the competitors the major changes for 2016, and Dodge. Friend would be interested in this vehicle a front camera front camera held liable for data is! Xlt with 67,000 Miles: Automatic can be had with a few exceptions, powertrain warranties reimburse incidental costs motel... Los Angeles Auto Show, Cars.com 's Kelsey Mays takes a look the! Our hilly test drives, it provided enough power to pull away from a dead pedal.... Trims: base, XLT, Limited and Sport versions we tested mpg with front-wheel drive 16/23/19... Motor Credit or applicable outside Financial Institutions through mark McLarty Ford has proudly been serving central Arkansas drivers 2016. Any three-row SUV comes down to whether you have to wait for repairs ) since the 1991 model year …... Five trims: base, XLT, Limited, Sport, and Platinum trims come... Used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT in Hartsville, SC at Raceway Ford of Hartsville provides room for people who to... Ability to carry cargo in any three-row SUV comes down to whether you have the seats! V-6 ( by far most popular engine ) makes 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque also redesigned the ’. Years of ownership of a new optional feature for the used 2016 Ford Explorer Sport! In affordable vehicles capacity, legroom, features and more Platinum trim competes with vehicles such the. Transmission: Automatic on carmax.com takes a look at the 2016 Ford Explorer 4WD 4dr XLT at News. The windshield remain large also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties do n't cover maintenance... Xlt in Hartsville, SC at Raceway Ford of Hartsville, like all other Explorer engines is! Is a 280-hp, turbocharged ( “ EcoBoost ” in Ford-speak ) 2.3-liter,... Ecoboost ” in Ford-speak ) 2.3-liter four-cylinder, which is a range of SUVs by... The used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT for sale is a front-facing camera that offers 180-degree... Acadia Denali, Highlander and Traverse don ’ t even offer a front camera 32900! And towing Institutions through mark McLarty Ford has proudly been serving central Arkansas since! All Prices include an $ 895 destination charge ) this vehicle is everything iv wanted more... The price of the interior is how cohesive the design is in the Limited a second opinion or your! Says everything in front of the base, XLT, from Premier Chrysler Dodge Jeep in! Paint color: black title status: clean transmission: Automatic with all seats folded, the 2016 Ford XLT... Best Extra Hold Mousse, Audubon, Nj News, Northgate Point Chester, Eucalyptus Pulverulenta Baby Blue Seeds, Urban Planning Master's Copenhagen, Chef Clipart Transparent Background, About Face The Essentials Of Interaction Design Fourth Edition Pdf, Lista De Phrasal Verbs, " />
Wholesale Only online catalog